Monday, November 9, 2009

London Calling

Last night I went to dinner and drinks with Nat's friends and boyfriend at The London - a pub in Paddington. Paddington is an area in the Eastern suburbs - and this was my first trip out that way. Paddo is a very cute area with lots of Victorian terrace houses and boutique shops. The area kind of reminded me of the West Village back at home with cute bars & cafes along the streets. The London had trivia night going on last night, we didn't get in on the action - but I don't know if I would have brought much to the table on Australian-specific questions. Do you know the 5 top-paid Australian performers of all time? Give it a guess in the comments section and I'll let you know if you're right. :)

I split a steak with paris sauce and a pizza with prawns and chorizo for dinner - both were amazing...and growing up in landlock states, I had never had seafood on pizza, so am now able to cross that off the list.

In the picture below you'll find AJ, my co-worker & Nat's cousin, Jacqui - AJ's girlfriend and one of Nat's best friends, and Sam - Nat's boyfriend, who's headed to NYC to visit her soon. :) I was so thankful that her friends were able to take me out for a night on the town. The only thing that would make this Switch better would be if Nat was here herself, showing me her city. If you want to check out how Nat's doing in the good ole US of A - see her blog here: http://saatchinyswitch.blogspot.com/



(AJ, Jacq, Me & Sam)

1 comment:

  1. Haha love that you are in on the fact that Aj is my (distant) cousin!
    YUM.. the pizza is SOO good. xxx

    ReplyDelete